- Biggest Ranch event of the year is our sale on
Friday March 17th, 2017 12:30
at the ranch near Poteau, Ok
- May 27th, 2014- I want to Thank everybody that came to our sale this year. It was out best offering of cows and bulls as well as our largest turn out of people. I also want to Thank The Community State Bank of Poteau for providing the meal. Most of all I want to Thank my Lord and Savior for blessing Wann Ranch so much beyond my imagination. Much more than we deserve. I pray that all these animals that were purchased by our new and returning customers will bless them as much if not more than God used those same cows to bless us. Our next sale is slated for Friday March 20th, 2015 at 12:30 here at the Ranch. God Bless each and every one of you. Danny Wann
- March 29th, 2013 was the best sale we ever had. We had an overall sale average of $3000. We could not have done this without the help of our buyers. Our old friends/repeat buyers and many new buyers(future friends) came this year to give us a crowd of around 300 to 350 people. We have made some expansive improvements to the sale facilty to help accomodate more people and to add comfort and warmth if we need it.
We have worked hard to improve our offerrings with numbers and quality. This year 77 bulls were catologed and next year we will catalog over 90. Our bull average was up $600 over last year but other sales in our area were up $1000 over the previous year. We are still the best bang for your buck and you still get the high quality that A.I. has to offer. Thank you buyers for supporting what Dad, Roger and I, Danny, do here at Wann Ranch. We could not do any of this without Cody our hired hand but most of all we give the Glory to God our lord and savior. He held the rain off until after the sale. He brought the crowd even though the weather was suppose to be really rainy and stormy. Then, when the sale was over he let it rain and blessed us again. Thank you JESUS. You are our only hope in this world we live in today!!
I also want to give a big honorable mention to The Community State Bank for not only providing the food but for cooking and serving it as well. Great job, Great people, Great bank. Go see Jeff or Jason. They can help you, or just ask for the Reverend and anybody there will know who you are talking about.
I want to also thank my Preacher, Brother Billy Parker for praying over all and everybody at the sale.
I have to thank my 73 year old father that keeps ram-rodding everything while Roger and I are off to work. Could not do it without you Dad.
May your purchases multiply and provide for you and your Family. Until next year. God Bless, Danny Wann
We have set the date for next year and it is Friday March 14, 2014 at 12:30 pm.
- April 13th 2012 we had our annual Registered Angus bull and female sale. We had a crowd of well over 300 people. We want to thank The Community State Bank for feeding us well again. We had the most cattle in a sale than ever before. The cow market was not bad for us or the buyer. There is always some bargains. The bulls were much softer than last year. It would have been a great time to pick up a backup bull. Our sale next year will be on Good Friday, March 29th, 12:30 2013.
- JUNE 27th, 2011 – We are hosting part of the Oklahoma Cowman Field Day on June 27th from 5 pm to 7pm. We will be showing you our cattle and feeding everybody fajitas with all the fixins. Come out and see us at the sale facility at Wann Ranch on June 27th from 5 to 7pm. Need directions just contact any of the numbers on this website.
With over a 120 people here and the temperature about the same we all had a good time. The fajitas were great and the people were great. Thank you “The community State Bank and ABS Global for sponsoring the meal and Riggs Family Farms for the great peaches. You did a great job Chisolm bringing some great people out. Now we have many new friends. Until next time, Danny
- July, 2010 – There were over 20 farmers, vets, Agricultural economists, and ranchers from Argentina and Brazil who came to Wann Ranch to see our cattle and learn from what we do. They traveled through the US and made sure to make a stop in Poteau before flying back out of DFW to their respective countries. The US sells thousands of straws of semen to Brazil and Argentina annually. Go to the following link to see pictures of the tour and some of our cattle as well.